Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Lexington, Ky. to anywhere in Florida
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lexington, Ky. to anywhere in Florida Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Nigel talk to ga sounds good if you have some one in fl that's wants ga. And is ready to go now let me know amy

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes got a couple florida people i need to hear from this week. I will let you know as soon as i get any info. Hoping all falls through! Good luck!

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dan i have talked to Ga. And she is ready to swap. I have her info just call me asap to see what we can get done. I am really interested in gainsville. 859-494-5034 all the ppl aboard are ready to go. Just call me to atleast know wether you want or not. Plz

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nigel did they fill vac.route from the man that retired and are the is switching to or have they started the formula office

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Vacancy route filled. Maybe another man will retire soon and they are now posting rural PTF positions (3)

nigel

posted Hide Post
Great news here !!! Plz let me know how everything's going amanda. As of yesterday everyone is a go!

nigel

posted Hide Post
South fl here looking for ga

Posts: 14 | Registered: 02 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What exactly are you looking for sawyer?

nigel

posted Hide Post
Looking for savannah,ga surrounding area

Posts: 14 | Registered: 02 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So no chance you might be interested in Lexington, Ky? Sawyer

nigel

posted Hide Post
Haven't heard from Ga yet. Have you talked to her this week?

Posts: 6 | Registered: 17 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
where i kentucky. 407 766 1489 frank call

Posts: 66 | Registered: 19 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Frank, I'm needing orlando would you be interested in central indiana? ruralroute1109@hotmail.com or call or text 765.620.4107

Posts: 104 | Location: Anderson Indiana | Registered: 24 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dan i have her on facebook and im gonna check to see if i give her your info?

nigel

posted Hide Post
That's cool. I googled where her office is, its no biggie. I don't have a problem as long as it has llvs.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 17 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post