Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Lexington, Ky. to anywhere in Florida
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lexington, Ky. to anywhere in Florida Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Nigel she said if you have anymore questions about her route u can call her she said she going to look around then Call me next week will let u know when she does

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry ranger what you're trying to find out

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nigel, can you give me the address for the post office thanks u ,a

Posts: 118 | Registered: 27 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1045 brentwood ct. lexington, ky 40511

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ok thanks is around 830 or 900 am ok with you

posted Hide Post
I'll be there tomorrow proly be pulling by the time you get there. just call me if anything or text. see ya soon. still nothing from randy?

nigel

posted Hide Post
yea he out

posted Hide Post
Let's start this paperwork?

nigel

posted Hide Post
Still looking!!

nigel

posted Hide Post
Dandridge tennessee to lexington, ky. May have a 3 way? Ready to sign. Postmaster ready. 859-494-5034

nigel

posted Hide Post
nigel that was me before I moved to Murfreesboro ,amy

posted Hide Post
Nigel
If you have someone in Dandridge let me know.
Linda
Lespatz@gmail.com

Posts: 122 | Location: United States | Registered: 16 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey amy are you still looking for swap?

nigel

posted Hide Post
Hey Nigel, saw on Judy's thread that you had an option west of Atlanta. I'm in Gainesville Fl, would take Buford or Douglasville/Dallas. Two things though, 1. Just collected 1st check as a regular, so I'm not sure if I have any kind of pay grade/probationary issue. 2. After using my wrangler for years on an aux rte, I won a route with an llv. I REALLY don't want to use pov again.

If Dallas works, I have family in Douglasville so moving won't be an issue. If this sounds like a solid opportunity, I will call our local steward and figure out how to get the ball rolling, as this is new to me

Posts: 6 | Registered: 17 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just made regular december and as soon as i got it started looking for swap. No restrictions on that. Call me whenever. (859)494-5034

nigel