Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Lexington, Ky. to anywhere in Florida
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lexington, Ky. to anywhere in Florida Login/Join

posted
ready to sign and go. i am from miami florida so anywhere in florida would suffice. fall family is already down there so just waiting to find a 3,4,5.... way swap. 8594945034

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in Murfreesboro,tn trying to get to ky the only one I would have is randy but he's in Orlando ,but keep me in mind and i'll see if I cant but something together 352-630-1657 ty amy

Posts: 118 | Registered: 27 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It doesn't matter to me where in Florida. I'm from Miami so anywhere will be close to my family. 859-494-5034. Ready to go

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ok i'll see if he's still looking

Posts: 118 | Registered: 27 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can u tell us how many routes, size, branch, and so on thanks

Posts: 340 | Registered: 26 May 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in brentwood station which has 9 rural routes. mine and one more are J routes, 1 H route, 1 aux route, and rest are K routes. there are 3 sorrounding post offices with rural route. bluegrass station, beaumont station, gardeneside station. if this happens sooner than later there is a route that a man just retired from, so that will come up for bid also.

nigel

posted Hide Post
Do u know how many llv and pov

posted Hide Post
my station has all LLVs except for 2 routes, 1 J route and 1 H route. but supposedly all routes will get LLv in the next few months.

nigel

posted Hide Post
Do u think those people will move , which route did u start on and how big is it was it llv or pov

posted Hide Post
i don't think anyone will move? so far everyone is content with their routes from what they tell me. this is the route that i became regular on. i was a PTF before becoming regular never had to use my own vehicle. i am a J42/RR98. our station also has 1 PTF and 3 subs, i don't have a sub

nigel

posted Hide Post
Which office do u think people prefer over other office, the office your in is on the east side of town how many miles is the route mail volume heavy or light how often do you get the red plum coupon s, and how often do u have to work overtime

posted Hide Post
it depends because brentwood, and liberty stations have the most rural routes. bluegrass station has 2 rural rts both POV, gardenside has an aux rte and a j route both LLV(J rt is vacant now), and beaumont has 3 J routes all LLV. i have worked in all stations done almost all the rural rts in the city. i prefer brentwood and beaumont which is where i was a sub for 5 yrs

nigel

posted Hide Post
What time do u start and finish do u get red plum coupon

posted Hide Post
no start time enforced, i usually go in at 7am and am done by 2-3pm. usually am 1st back. I pm case whatever is out before I leave. yes we do get red plums here. but only a few since i have 1/3 of route is business which is in the beginning.

nigel

posted Hide Post
Do u get them monthly, we get them weekly