Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Central Indiana to Southwest Indiana
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Central Indiana to Southwest Indiana Login/Join

posted
Hi my name is Carlene looking to transfer to the south west Indiana around Sullivan or Vincennes Indiana. My route is R 4 in Franklin Indiana. It is a 40 K and Monday is the relief day it is a p.o.v route with 68 miles. As far as Im concern it is the best route in Franklin. Franklin is about 30 minutes from downtown Indianapolis. The Franklin office has 18 routes 6 routes are pov the rest is llv. Please call if intersted 317 474 5404 Thank you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Carlene Byus,

Posts: 3 | Registered: 06 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KC:
Hi! My name is Karen. Franklin area is just where I want be! But my route is in Frankfort, IL, south of Chicago. Please keep me in mind if any possible 3 way works! crousehouse5@gmail.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: 23 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have someone who might be interested in Frankfort, IL. He is from Surprise AR. If you find someone from SW Indiana who wants AR maybe we can make a 4 way work. Karen

Posts: 8 | Registered: 23 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i"m mailing a letter to all the Post offices in the area where I want to move to hope I will find someone. Carlene

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Carlene Byus:
Hi my name is Carlene looking to transfer to the south west Indiana around Sullivan or Vincennes Indiana. My route is R 4 in Franklin Indiana. It is a 40 K and Monday is the relief day it is a p.o.v route with 68 miles. As far as Im concern it is the best route in Franklin. Franklin is about 30 minutes from downtown Indianapolis. The Franklin office has 18 routes 6 routes are pov the rest is llv. Please call if intersted 317 474 5404 Thank you.

STILL NEEDING to transfer to southwest Indiana just got engaged and my fiance lives in Vincennes where he works at the college there. Our wedding set for this fall.

posted Hide Post
KC I am looking for an AR.... message me 276 971 8384. Or find me on facebook.... Miriam Salyers

Posts: 182 | Location: Bluefield VA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post