Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Transfer from Boise, ID to San Diego, CA area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Transfer from Boise, ID to San Diego, CA area Login/Join

posted
Seeking a mutual rural carrier transfer from Boise, ID to San Diego, CA area. Wish to be near friends and family, plus health reasons. If interested call/text Nick at 208-921-6953 or e-mail njarner@gmail.com.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NickA,

Posts: 20 | Registered: 18 October 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm extremely interested in Boise, ID. I'm in Clackamas, OR (just east of Portland.) I know you're looking for San Diego, CA, but given the recent influx of Californians here, I bet it won't be hard to find someone who wants to move to Clackamas. Let me know if you'd be willing to work out a 3 way trade. Should be ready to go by late spring or summer this year.

tabitha@whichwaydoigo.com

Posts: 33 | Location: Duncan, Oklahoma | Registered: 10 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d be willing to do a 3-way trade, as long as we can find someone who wants to transfer from San Diego to Portland. I’m ready to go any time, just need to give my apartment management 30 days’ notice. Funny, we’ve had a couple of rural carriers who did mutual transfers between Portland and Boise. There’s a lot of people moving here from California as well.

posted Hide Post
I found an ad for a PTF rural in Murietta, CA. Would that be too far from San Diego if we waited until they became regular?

Posts: 33 | Location: Duncan, Oklahoma | Registered: 10 January 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Murrieta would be a bit far. I’m looking more around Rancho Bernardo, Escondido or San Marcos.