Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Cape Girardeau/Jackson MO to Florida Gulf Coast or Las Vegas or Phoenix.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cape Girardeau/Jackson MO to Florida Gulf Coast or Las Vegas or Phoenix. Login/Join

posted
This post started JULY 20, 2011. Great PO with 15 rural routes. Half of the routes have LLV's. Cape/Jackson is in Southeast Missouri on mississippi river. Minutes to IL KY TN. Cape Girardeau is a great sized town with everything you could ask for.
I'm very interested in ft Meyers but any florida gulf coast PO will do.
you can leave a message here or my email is t.gaffigan@yahoo.com and cell is 573-450-9751...I can receive texts

Posts: 24 | Registered: 21 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need to get to Lexington,Ky. I have a 42H route. 80 miles in length. The smallest of the two routes in my office. Must provide your own vehicle and only get Sundays off but it is a great little post office to work in! There is slim chance this post office will close because it would be a hardship for people to drive 30+ miles to get their mail. Newberry Springs, CA is very central to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Palm springs, and Mtns for skiing. If interested call Julia 760-617-7320

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a very long drive to Lexington. I would say to far if that's where you want to be.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 21 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How far are you from Ft. Campbell? My husband is looking to see if he can get a transfer there.

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post