Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    New Hampshire coast to Anderson SC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Hampshire coast to Anderson SC Login/Join

posted
In a 9 rural route formula office my route is a large K 49:47 , 534 stops, 221 central with DPS, LLV and Saturday off. Nice friendly office, great managers and customers. My office is 1.5 hours from Boston or Portland ME. and just minutes to the beaches. The White mountains are only a few hours away. Crystal clear lakes and streams. Country living but with city ammenities just a short drive away. Home and rent prices vary but there are many communities to choose from. I am looking to move to Anderson SC from New Hampshire when I retire. I have a home there. Thanks for considering.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Granite State,

Posts: 2 | Location: Seacoast N.H. | Registered: 11 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Granite State:
In a 9 rural route formula office my route is a large K 49:47 , 534 stops, 221 central with DPS, LLV and Saturday off. Nice friendly office, great managers and customers. My office is 1.5 hours from Boston or Portland ME. and just minutes to the beaches. The White mountains are only a few hours away. Crystal clear lakes and streams. Country living but with city ammenities just a short drive away. Home and rent prices vary but there are many communities to choose from. I am looking to move to Anderson SC from New Hampshire as I have a home there and will retire in that area. Thanks for considering.

Posts: 2 | Location: Seacoast N.H. | Registered: 11 September 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post