Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Clermont Florida to Northern Kentucky area!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clermont Florida to Northern Kentucky area!!!! Login/Join

posted
David here, looking to do a mutual transfer to Northern Kentucky area to be near my loved ones. Office is located 25 miles west of Orlando. Currently have 44 rural routes with much growth! One 44J route, one H route, and one auxiliary route. All others are 42K and higher. All routes include LLV's. It is a formula office with FSS flats. Contact me if interested.
352-449-8744

Posts: 2 | Location: Clermont Florida | Registered: 09 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good morning. Would Wynchester KY work for you? What is your time frame? I'm interested in your office, and am working on a 3 or 4-way swap.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 14 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Dave Iam trying to get to Clermont PO also, if you need a 3 way transfer. I live on the west coast, Venice FL. south of Sarasota FL. I had a transfer there but fell thru, I have another possible transfer there with Melissa. It is crazy! hope it all works out for you.

Posts: 7 | Registered: 25 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post