Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NC to GA Login/Join

posted
Rural carrier seeking mutual transfer to as close to Alpharetta, GA as I can get. If someone from the Charlotte, NC area or Pineville/Fort Mill, SC area wants to transfer to the Wilmington, NC area we could get a 3 way transfer going. Someone in GA wants to transfer to the Charlotte area. Contact Cher at grear05@yahoo.com

Posts: 8 | Registered: 21 July 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
still active? maybe a 3 way I'm in Duluth,Ga ...305-610-1666 thanks Rob

Posts: 20 | Registered: 26 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Columbus.......are you interested? I am 90 miles straights of Atlanta.

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you trying to get to in NC? I just found a carrier in Alpharetta who maybe interested in your area. I'm waiting to see if she is still interested.

posted Hide Post
I will consider anywhere in NC. Prefer not to drive a POV. Will consider norhthern SC, or southern VA.

Posts: 167 | Location: Columbus, GA | Registered: 17 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fe_maleman:
I will consider anywhere in NC. Prefer not to drive a POV. Will consider northern SC, or southern VA.

posted Hide Post
Ok. Well I am in Wilmington, NC. There aren't too many areas in NC that I know of with LLV's, at least in my area. Let me know if you change your mind.