Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Need asap
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need asap Login/Join

posted
looking for someone that wants to leave NC, Dallas, Tx, or wants to come to East Texas area. Trying to complete a multi-way.
Please do not comment if u r not ready to do a transfer. Last person confirmed and ghosted a group a week later.
Some papers already signed

Posts: 132 | Location: Longview, TX | Registered: 04 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im located in the north Dallas area (carrollton). Needing to get to Tucson, Az area. READY TO GO NOW. Family has alreay relocated. KAREN- 928.920.5511 thanks.

Posts: 61 | Registered: 20 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in McKinney, TX. Want to transfer to FL, prefer Tampa area. My number 2142293381

Posts: 24 | Location: Mckinney, TX | Registered: 19 March 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Tampa area can we find someone for a 3 way?

Posts: 17 | Registered: 23 December 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
@Jo-Ann would you come to Conroe TX (Houston Region)?

Posts: 15 | Location: conroe tx, houston area  | Registered: 28 December 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jo-Ann Black:
I am in Tampa area can we find someone for a 3 way?
Exactly where in Tampa is your office?

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post