Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    central california to central oregon
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

central california to central oregon Login/Join

posted
Want to transf er from central CA to central Oregon. Will take any route. Mine is 45h with 41 j option. No LLV. Great postmaster, small office with 2 regular routes and 1 auxiliary. 68.1 miles. Contact Tammy @ mtnewboles@yahoo.com or 559-539-3245

Posts: 25 | Registered: 21 September 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tammy2:
Want to transf er from central CA to central Oregon. Will take any route. Mine is 45h with 41 j option. No LLV. Great postmaster, small office with 2 regular routes and 1 auxiliary. 68.1 miles. Contact Tammy @ mtnewboles@yahoo.com or [QUOTE] [/QUOTE 559-539-3245

posted Hide Post
Hey Tammy,
I was wondering if you could tell me where in central Cali you are?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 29 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Strathmore CA. About half way between Fresno and Bakersfield at the base of the Sierra Nevadas. About 30 miles from Visalia and 8 miles from Porterville. My route is mainly farmers and dairies. Let me know if you want more info.

posted Hide Post
Just an update, still wanting to transfer to Central Oregon. I will look at any route in the vicinity. Must transfer for family reasons.

posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tammy2:
Want to transfer from central CA to central Oregon. Updating info after count. Now a 44 h with no j option. Could go back up in Feb as we didn't get all of our full coverages.(weird huh!). If interested can email mtnewboles@yahoo.com. no llv

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tammy2:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by tammy2:
Want to transfer from central CA to central Oregon. Updating info after count. Now a 44 h with no j option. Could go back up in Feb as we didn't get all of our full coverages.(weird huh!). If interested can email mtnewboles@yahoo.com. no llv

posted Hide Post
mkay58@gmail.com - Near Portland, OR wanting to go to Idaho

Posts: 48 | Registered: 01 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm wanting the Bend/Redmond area. Maybe we can find somebody for a 3 or 4 way transfer I'll take any size route. Keep in touch

posted Hide Post
are you still looking to transfer I need Ca it would be a commute but thats ok. I am in Fountain Hills Az contact mommahobbit@aol.com 6024030287

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post