Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Newaygo MI to West Coast of Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newaygo MI to West Coast of Florida Login/Join

posted
25 miles to Lake Michigan; all POV office; 14 routes with great boss. Woods, water, winter sports galore. My husband has been living in Florida for the last 3 years, we need to be together. Will participate in a 3,4,5 way. House sold and ready to sign. Will consider any office from Panama City to Naples. Will post every month until someone responds. georgiarodrick@gmail.com 231-414-4373

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
**UPDATE** Embarking on an injury comp claim for repetitive motion condition in left shoulder which may result in permanent disability. If not, 65th birthday is in October, 20 year anniversary March 2016 and 66th birthday in October 2016. Potential transfers may be affected by these factors. Will still consider transfer that PM's approve and that work to your advantage. georgiarodrick@gmail.com 231-414-4373

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
**UPDATE** Potential 3-way with carrier in Walled Lake, MI if seeking Detroit area georgiarodrick@gmail.com 231-414-4373

posted Hide Post
I keep seeing multiple hits on my post but no replies. Are you all just shopping? If you're not really looking for a transfer why are you leaving a trail that goes nowhere? So frustrating to all of us who are serious about trying to get to family.

posted Hide Post
Hi my name is joe. how about the Tampa area ? I'd like to know more first about Michigan. This would be a 4 way transfer. you can call me @ 1(479)282-8568, or e-mail (seabroncos@yahoo.com) thank you. Joe

Posts: 12 | Registered: 04 November 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NO LONGER SEEKING A TRANSFER.