Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Around Canton NC, Asheville NC, Waynesville NC, to transfer north of Tampa Florida
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Around Canton NC, Asheville NC, Waynesville NC, to transfer north of Tampa Florida Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Sunroof71,
I am trying to get close to family in Swannanoa NC. You are almost 4 hours away. I appreciate your response. But, I am still needing to get closer then 4 hours. Right now I am not desperate but who knows. Down the road I might be.
David

Posts: 34 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was saying we could do a 4 way if I can find an office in northern Florida where the guy from Asheville wants to go.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I noticed on the forum that Carpewake was interested in St. Pete area. I think that is only 32 to 35 miles from Lutz. I have already messaged them but have yet to hear back from them. And Swananoa is only a 35 minute drive to East Flat Rock via I-40 and I26.

This could work as a 3-way if all parties were interested.

Give me a call or text when you are ready to talk at 850-545-1430

Hugh Reams

Posts: 16 | Registered: 22 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
sunroof71,
If I am correct this would be a 5 way right? You, Central NC, to Virginia (1). Virginia to Lutz Fl (2). Me, Lutz Fl to East Flat Rock (3) East Flat Rock to N Florida (4) and N Florida to Central NC. If this works I am in. Anybody else up for this?

Posts: 34 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We need someone in North Florida who wants Central North Carolina

posted Hide Post
Correct. Need N Florida to me in Lillington NC

posted Hide Post
Well then...lets do this. You, sunroof71, have been trying way to long. We only need one more person from N Florida.

posted Hide Post
Going on 3 years

posted Hide Post
anyone in central nc, i have a 3 way going with someone in fort myers florida, i need central nc please 3303912144

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Asheville NC need Cincinnati area 8282424185

Posts: 17 | Registered: 24 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
gena would you consider northeast ohio? I need to get to central north Carolina 330 3912144

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Asheville NC looking for Cincinnati area

Posts: 17 | Registered: 24 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in New Braunfels, Tx looking for NC. Just throwing it out there in case someone wants this area and we can work a multi-way(or if looking for Texas but not New Braunfels, there are people in other areas of Texas trying to get here)

Posts: 12 | Registered: 17 December 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DavidashevilleNCbound:
Well then...lets do this. You, sunroof71, have been trying way to long. We only need one more person from N Florida.

Did you get your transfer yet?

Posts: 225 | Location: Richmond VA District | Registered: 28 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have clearwater fl area

quote:
Originally posted by sunroof71:
Going on 3 years

Posts: 47 | Registered: 26 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post