Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Around Canton NC, Asheville NC, Waynesville NC, to transfer north of Tampa Florida
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Around Canton NC, Asheville NC, Waynesville NC, to transfer north of Tampa Florida Login/Join

posted
Anyone around the Asheville NC area want to transfer to just north of Tampa Florida, Lutz? All LLV routes. J's and K's .

Posts: 34 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am about 4 hours from Asheville but I need someone from Florida to come to NC to help with a 3 way if you're interested.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where in NC

Posts: 27 | Registered: 21 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nancy, Lillington close to Raleigh and Fayetteville.

posted Hide Post
What about Orlando FL?

Posts: 66 | Registered: 19 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sunroof are you still wanting the florida person? Lillington sounds good to me I'm in FT Myer/Cape Coral (Southwest FL) if I can help let me know

Posts: 27 | Registered: 21 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ft Myers Fl here
I'll take Asheville NC
Amanda 239-281-2552

Posts: 285 | Registered: 26 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DavidashevilleNcbound if you are still looking to transfer I live in Raleigh Nc And I am Stationed in Knightdale NC 9 miles outside the city limits and is looking to transfer to TAMPA FL. We have 15 ROUTES AT OUR STATION ALL LLV

Posts: 9 | Registered: 05 October 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Chapel Hill, NC. Looking at Florida possibly. Anyone want to come here?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 23 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To far from where I need to be. Sorry

Posts: 34 | Location: Florida | Registered: 25 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David and Nancy B contact me I may have a plan. 919-274-2217

posted Hide Post
Am in Raleigh NC looking to transfer to Tampa fl

Posts: 9 | Registered: 05 October 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello...I'm in East Flat Rock which is about 20 minutes from Asheville. I'm trying to get to closer to Madison FL, so anything in the surrounding area would be great if someone was up for a multi-transfer.

Hugh Reams

Posts: 16 | Registered: 22 June 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hugh,
East Flat Rock might work for me. thats about where I need to be. However, I am in Lutz Florida. Lutz is a few minutes north of Tampa. Tampa is almost 4 hours south of Madison Florida
David

posted Hide Post
David I have someone who really needs your area and I need her office in Virginia! I am in NC but about 4 hours from Asheville. Let's see how we can piece something together!