Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Any one want to come to the Houston, Texas area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any one want to come to the Houston, Texas area Login/Join

posted
Looking to make a summer transfer, my office is located in Cypress, Tx. We have all LLV's and all rural routes. Looking for a unit with all rural routes and all LLv's. Considering all locations, want to know who wants to come to my office. email twarren7117@gmail.com if interested

Posts: 15 | Location: Cypress, TX | Registered: 12 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I am from central ny, jamesville, 13078
if interested email me noelle.rocco.ny@gmail.com
my phone let's me know when I get one.
Thanks

Posts: 45 | Location: United States | Registered: 23 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Lexington, ky?

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider the high desert area of Santa Fe, New Mexico, the Land Of Enchantment?

Posts: 118 | Location: Land of Enchantment, Santa Fe | Registered: 02 February 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you like West Chester OHIO??
heatherimail4u7@aol.com

Posts: 100 | Registered: 06 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What is your office info for Lexington, ky?

Posts: 15 | Location: Cypress, TX | Registered: 12 January 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rural
Carrier 42j every other Saturday off 25 rural routes between 3 stations city wide

nigel

Posts: 96 | Location: brentwood station | Registered: 26 February 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really interested !! Ready to sign.

nigel

posted Hide Post
Still keeping my options open

posted Hide Post
Are you interested in the Shreveport LA area?

Posts: 2 | Registered: 08 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi....Would you be interested in Baton Rouge,La

Posts: 12 | Registered: 30 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. I am in Baton Rouge, La. Need to get to Houston ASAP. Please contact me. 225-397-7985

Posts: 4 | Registered: 13 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post