Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    las vegas to WI ,MN , IA, IL
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

las vegas to WI ,MN , IA, IL Login/Join

posted
N Las Vegas is a great office. Non formula, LLVs , almost every route is 44K or larger. Good management, no FFS, and overtime available. Looking to get closer to family. Looking for small, non formula office with POV, but will consider all. Reply to this ad, I check this site almost daily. Also still looking for some to go from phoenix to las vegas to complete 3 way trade
Thanks
Jeremy

Posts: 84 | Registered: 28 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you like ND? You can email me at psychobilly71@yahoo.com

Posts: 227 | Registered: 14 April 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
no ND, to far

posted Hide Post
Are you still trying to transfer to Wisconsin?

Posts: 11 | Registered: 25 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Green Bay

posted Hide Post
California Love. Are you looking to go from Apache Junction to Las Vegas? This would be a 3 way transfer, so I would have to check with the third person in Iowa to see if Apache Junction is OK

posted Hide Post
Courtney Dier, I am still looking for a transfer. Could you give me some more details on your office

posted Hide Post
California Love. I tried to email you at the address calovebuzz@yahoo.com , but it got rejected. my email is jdbohnert@hotmail.com . Shoot me an email so we can chat

Thanks
Jeremy (NLBones)

posted Hide Post
Hi Jeremy-What details are you looking for? There are 2 offices in Green Bay, there are all LLV vehicles on the west side, think there are 2 without on the east side.

posted Hide Post
Courtney dier. I guess the details I would be looking for are LLVs (answered), formula or non, number of routes and in general size of routes. Any other things you might think of

posted Hide Post
Hello again-

I'm not sure what you mean by formula and non-formula?

There are 25 routes on the west side (where I work) 1 aux and routes that are actively being created. Route sizes are mostly 44 and up. We just completed count and there were quite a few that were "over burden". I'm on a 44K currently but I went up an hour after count. All llv's at our office. Feel free to email me @ daisydier@yahoo

Thank you in advanceSmiler

posted Hide Post
we are in central illinois in bloomington/normal. nice place to raise a family. we have someone that wants vegas. would be a 3 way. my cell is 940-206-8786. please text me for faster response.

Posts: 68 | Registered: 13 December 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
come on upper Midwest, leave that snow behind

posted Hide Post
I'm in Fayetteville Georgia which is 15 minutes south of Atlanta. I used to work out of the Meadow Mesa office in
north Las Vegas and I'm trying to get back home to Las Vegas. Please let me know anyone wants to come this way. Thanks.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 28 March 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bobbi is that you