Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Anyone interested in Vegas?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone interested in Vegas? Login/Join

posted
Transfer complete. Good luck to you all.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NJrural2Anywhere,

Posts: 37 | Registered: 11 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi-i am michael,rural carrier in dallas,tx-would enjoy talking/you about a trade,please call or write me @ 512-784-1242 or michael423jones@yahoo.com

Posts: 9 | Registered: 14 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
need to get to Phoenix area it is 2 hours south of Vegas 29 rural rts all LLV

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in the Charleston, SC area (Mount Pleasant) right over the bridge. 40 RR all with LLV; I'm on a 48k that is going to be cut to a 42k the end of December. Would like to transfer to the Dallas area. Please contact at 843-830-1806 or email <dacdking@comcast.net> if interested in a three way to SC. Thanks, Alan

Posts: 6 | Registered: 17 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello vegas-are a dallas,tx rural carrier and interested in trade/u-email @ michael423jones@yahoo.com thanks,michael

Posts: 9 | Registered: 14 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking to transfer?

Posts: 34 | Registered: 24 September 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Fayetteville Ga. trying to get back to Vegas. Let me know if we can work something out. My number is 702-491-1952 Mark. Thanks

Mark A Spiers

Posts: 28 | Registered: 15 November 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry everyone. I got a transfer after almost 2 years and will be moving in November.

Posts: 37 | Registered: 11 January 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post