Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    north Alabama to Alamosa Colorado
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

north Alabama to Alamosa Colorado Login/Join

posted
Looking for the Alamosa or surrounding areas..I'm in Madison AL which is metro Huntsville area. Hour and a half south of Nashville and an hour and a half north of Birmingham..large rural office, 46 rural routes (8 are pov)

Posts: 22 | Location: Madison Alabama | Registered: 03 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I assume Albuquerque, nm is not close enough to alamosa?

Posts: 93 | Registered: 12 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes that's a lil to far

Posts: 22 | Location: Madison Alabama | Registered: 03 August 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What about denver

Posts: 93 | Registered: 12 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Bessie, would you consider Colorado Springs, CO? Please text me (718) 530-8021. I have someone who may be interested in your spot.

Posts: 156 | Registered: 13 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am very interested in your location. If I can find someone who is close to Alamosa would you be interested in a 3-way trade?

dt101880@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 67 | Location: Milford, MI | Registered: 27 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post