Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    New England to NC, SC, GA or FL..READY TO SIGN AND MOVE!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New England to NC, SC, GA or FL..READY TO SIGN AND MOVE!!! Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer *from* Acton, MA *to* NC,SC,GA or FL. We have 9 Rural Routes and 11 city routes. All Routes have LLV's AND you would get a high J route OR a K route ..Getting an LLV is a must for me AND I would absolutely need at least a high H Route. You can contact me at huey.drewby@verizon.net or call me at 1-978-239-5703 Like I said...I'm ready to do this BUT ONLY for a route that is a high H or above AND LLV is a must. I will want to come and meet the postmaster and will sign transfer papers while I'm there if your Postmaster can assure me that I will get a route with at least a high H status. I have been involved in a few transfers where the other person backs out...and/or they lied about the size of the smallest route. So PLEASE only contact me if you're seriously looking to move...I am also looking to do this asap...in other words...if you are serious I will come meet your postmaster within a few weeks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rod,

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post