Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Southern Maine to lower northeast and southeast regions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Southern Maine to lower northeast and southeast regions Login/Join

posted
Between PA and NC

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Southern Maine,

Posts: 44 | Registered: 04 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi there. I work 20 miles west of Boston in an Upscale Community. We have been lookin to move to Maine for the last couple years. Our office has 14 rural and 11 city routes. Great Enviroment.All routes have LLV's. The only thing is that my route is a 38 H. A tough one to sell. Of the 14 routes we have two that are vacant. After the Feb. Mail Count, they will be broken up and dispersed among the routes that need it. Mine is one of them. Looking at adding about 75 to 115 boxes to my route in March to bring it to about 550 to 575 deliveries. This is the route that anyone would get as everyone is pretty happy where they are at. My route is basically up one side of a road to the townline and down the other with a good mix of Box on Post and Centralized. Give me a shout if you are interested as I anticipate you probably won't be...lol

Rod

huey.drewby@verizon.net

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Rod,
I appreciate your prompt response. I will be honest though, it is not a location that I am real interested in, however, I will wait and see what else is out there and then think more in depth about which area I would like to live in. Thank you and Happy Holidays.

posted Hide Post
Where in central Folrida Lisa? Thanks for your response. Email me at maine21409@hotmail.com
quote:
Originally posted by Nebraska_ I want out of here!:
Would you be interested in Central Florida?? I have a lady who will come to Nebraska and i would love to go to Maine. Call lisa 402-745-0317

posted Hide Post
dont know if u foubd a transfer yet but im looking for the bangor area and i live in southern maryland. eric20659@yahoo.com

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in rural st. marys county md looking for maine. if interested contact at eric20659@yahoo.com

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi. I am in Murfreesboro, Tennessee - about 30 miles south of Nashville. Please email me NBurdick99@aol.com if you are interested. Thanks!

Posts: 55 | Registered: 21 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post