Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    NE Oklahoma to anywhere warm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NE Oklahoma to anywhere warm Login/Join

posted
I have a 41k/45j non-L true rural route in Dewey Ok. 40 miles due north of Tulsa near the KS. border. It is a one route, very friendly office with a nice postmaster. It is 80 miles long with 425 boxes. Paved roads, rare snowfalls,only one cluster box with six customers in it, only a handful of businesses, one boxholder that comes once a week and one that comes once a month. DPS but if your fast you can case it if you want. The cost of living is very low here. My last child graduates in one year and im not from this area so theres nothing holding me here. I moved here 18 years ago to raise my kids in a good wholesome community and it is very much that,but I'm ready for a change of pace. Im interested in any areas with a warm climate and near the coast is even better. The only area in the north I'd consider would be a rural area within a couple of hours radius of Rockford, Illinois since I have family there, otherwise somewhere warm. I cant transfer right away because I'm waiting for my son to graduate but keep me in mind for down the road. This is a great route in a great office but I'm the restless type.

Posts: 6 | Registered: 19 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking for a transfer? I am near Las Vegas,NV and am also looking for a transfer-might have a 3way transfer that could work for us. Email me at pete2home@hotmail.com
Pete

Posts: 20 | Registered: 18 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahoo IM
posted Hide Post
hi,i'm in lake placid fl.weather is great.close to east coast and the gulf.central location to everything in fl.only takes 1hr30min to beaches.hr to disneyworld.good office,no llv's,and we all have subs.3 people will be retiring 1 this year.the others i think nexted year.cell#636-222-0562 tina

Posts: 15 | Registered: 21 December 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am a carrier in the Phoenix Arizona area, I am a little interested in your location although it is almost 200 miles from my target location. You could also consider the Las Vegas area or Colorado Springs Colorado both carriers are trying to come to Arizona. email me at clintz323@gmail.com thanks..

Posts: 23 | Registered: 06 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post