Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Plattsburg Missouri to Locust Grove Georgia or surrounding area ASAP!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Plattsburg Missouri to Locust Grove Georgia or surrounding area ASAP! Login/Join

posted
I’m in a small POV office about 40 minutes north of Kansas City. 3 towns in 1 office including 6 rural routes and 2 city routes. My husband had to move to Locust Grove Georgia for work and family September of 2017 and we have been desperately trying to get my son and I to Georgia so we can be together again. I’m looking for anything within a 20 to 30 minute drive from locust grove. I’m trying to stay close to where our house is due to my son having severe disabilities and would need to get to him fast in case of emergency. If anyone is interested in Missouri, we can be ready to go ASAP!!
816-284-0509 call or text me for serious transfer! Thank you, Athena

Posts: 76 | Registered: 25 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Athena,
We are trying to leave GA. Covington is 20min to McDonough. Missouri is too far for me. I need to stay within 6 hours or so of Atlanta. I’m ready to go Now and could help with a 3 way if you know of anyone? Thanks

Posts: 37 | Registered: 20 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking if anyone wants Missouri

Posts: 76 | Registered: 25 May 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post