Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    I'm looking for Houston Texas and all surrounding cities within a 50-mile radius
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I'm looking for Houston Texas and all surrounding cities within a 50-mile radius Login/Join

posted
If you're from Houston Texas or within a 50-mile radius of Houston Texas, please message me! Let's get a mutual or a multiple transfer going! Let me try to figure out how to get you where you want to go by a multiple transfer! Or if you want to come to South California we can do a mutual transfer. Please text me first, cuz I don't answer the phone if I don't know who's calling me. My phone number is 832 374 2247 my name is Noelle. Anybody wants to know anything about my station please text me and I will answer you.

If you're from Texas City Texas and want to come to Murrieta California station, I already have a three-way transfer lined up just message me and we can get the ball rolling!

Posts: 99 | Registered: 27 August 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post