Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Colorado to.... needs 2 spots
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Colorado to.... needs 2 spots Login/Join

posted
Mother and daughter wanting to transfer from Broomfield Colorado to Texas or Florida. Two offices with 40 routes all have LLV's or new Mercedes right hand vehicles.

Posts: 6 | Location: Broomfield Colorado | Registered: 23 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are husband and wife carriers from Scottsdale, AZ trying to get to within 1 hour from Bluffton, SC. I will keep you in mind for a multi-way.

Charlie 602-391-7453 or charliez@cox.net. Will take any route.
Flexible move date. Clean record. Great attendance. Ready to sign!!

Posts: 384 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85255 | Registered: 11 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you relocate to Schertz Tx? Right outside of San Antonio. 45k about to be 46k all LLV/Mercedes station

Posts: 4 | Registered: 11 February 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBaldobino:
Would you relocate to Schertz Tx? Right outside of San Antonio. 45k about to be 46k all LLV/Mercedes station

Are you trying to get to Colorado? How soon? Is there any other locations you'd consider as well? Email me if you want to discuss options- hnluis@icloud.com

Posts: 19 | Registered: 09 February 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hnluis78:
quote:
Originally posted by JBaldobino:

Are you trying to get to Colorado? How soon? Is there any other locations you'd consider as well? Email me if you want to discuss options- hnluis@icloud.com

I need 2 spots for this to work.

Posts: 6 | Location: Broomfield Colorado | Registered: 23 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle Culley:
quote:
Originally posted by hnluis78:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JBaldobino:

I need 2 spots for this to work. Move from Colorado

posted Hide Post
Does San Antonio interest y’all? I could look around my area and offices around my area to see if they would take Colorado with me. Yalls area is close to Denver correct?

Posts: 4 | Registered: 11 February 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post