Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Gainesville, FL to Long Island, NY or Connecticut
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gainesville, FL to Long Island, NY or Connecticut Login/Join

posted
Hello everyone

Posts: 28 | Location: Durham, CT | Registered: 25 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in Woodbourne, NY? It's 2 hours from NYC in Sullivan county. 1 hour from the NJ border. I want OH or PA so it would be a 3 way transfer.

Posts: 72 | Registered: 30 August 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's too far for me. Sorry! good luck finding one.

Posts: 28 | Location: Durham, CT | Registered: 25 August 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider Richmond VA area?

Posts: 225 | Location: Richmond VA District | Registered: 28 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey speakingintounges, how the hell would anyone contact you, no email or phone number so I am thinking you are making a transfer harder than it has to be. I know of someone in Litchfield, CT a perfect New England town with 4 routes, all LLV's and about one hour to the city, as a matter of fact a lot of the rich socialites that live in the city have their "weekend" homes in Litchfield

Posts: 144 | Registered: 24 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post