Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Chino, CA to Atlanta, GA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chino, CA to Atlanta, GA Login/Join

posted
If anyone can make a 3 or 4 way possibility.. i would like to move anywhere near atlanta area.. want to be closer to family.. chino is located about 25-30 minutes away from Los Angeles.. if anyone can help me get to my desired destination i would appreciate it so much..

LUIS LARA

Posts: 17 | Location: Chino, ca | Registered: 31 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My husband was just offered a great job in California. I am hoping that someone if only for family reasons would want to come to North East Ohio.
He would be working all over the state, and we have close friends that live in Chino Hills. Praying something pans out for all of us.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 04 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I somehow didn't have your cell phone saved. We have spent the last two weeks in California, with quite a few days in Chino Hills. We really liked it. Give me a text or call if any 4 way can take place.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 04 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work in hampton, ga. Want to get to southeastern indiana, or cincinatti areas.

Posts: 97 | Location: hampton, ga | Registered: 10 July 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post