Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Dallas to Colorado
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dallas to Colorado Login/Join

posted
This office has both City and Rural routes. Mail is up no later than 9AM. All rural routes have LLV’s. There is FSS as well. My route currently sits at a 42J. I had successfully transferred from Colorado, here to Dallas about a year ago. Time to get back home. Feel free to e-mail meI if you're interested. Thank you. tanya.mack@ymail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TMack,

Posts: 19 | Registered: 18 July 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you consider South Carolina

Mw

Posts: 27 | Registered: 07 June 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello all. Those locations sound great, but I'm looking to get back home to Colorado. Thanks.

posted Hide Post
Hi, Im in fort lupton,CO looking for Tn. Maybe a 3way possible if someone in TN wants Dallas...where do you need to go in CO?

Posts: 23 | Registered: 30 July 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMack:
Hi, Carla. If there is ever a possibility for a 3 way, I'd definitely consider Ft. Lupton. Have you had any luck?

posted Hide Post
I am in west texas looking to get home to colorado as well. western slope is where I am originally from but just need to be closer to family so anywhere in colorado or surrounding

Posts: 45 | Location: Odessa Texas | Registered: 17 March 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, fort lupton, Co still looking to transfer to Tn. Havnt had much luck...still trying. 970-232-6321 if anyone needs it.

posted Hide Post
Fort Lupton, CO still needing transfer. Very serious, need to go this year if possible. Has anyone had any luck? 3ways...whatever. Carlarodeo@aol.com.

posted Hide Post
Hi Carla. I know you're looking to get to TN, but if North Dallas is an option for you, please feel free to contact me. I'm still looking to get to the Denver area. Thanks! tanya.mack@ymail.com