Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    What would I lose if I went back to an RCA to move?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What would I lose if I went back to an RCA to move? Login/Join

posted
Been regular for 6 years. Would like to move but if a transfer does not happen before I would like what would I be losing if I went back to being an RCA? Has anyone ever done that before? Was it a mistake? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Posts: 13 | Registered: 26 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You would be going back to being an RCA so you would be losing all your benefits. Health insurance, TSP, annual leave, sick leave, etc. And you would be getting paid the entry level for an RCA so you would be losing a chunk of income.

Posts: 24 | Registered: 14 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah it doesn't seem like a smart move considering how much I would loose. I thought about all the stuff you mentioned except the pay. Totally forgot about that. Thanks for taking the time to respond California Love Smiler

posted Hide Post
Sunny Florida - where are you and where you looking to transfer?

Posts: 48 | Registered: 08 August 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Northeast Fl( Jacksonville area) Small office which uses our own vehicles. Looking for Southwest area(Arizona, Nevada, Utah)

posted Hide Post
I know there was someone from Mesa, AZ and Henderson, NV looking for my office (Knoxville TN), if those choices would interest you. My email is Aparker6@gmail.com.

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Oblivion6 I tried to send you an email but this is what it said. The address "Aparker6@gmail.com." in the "To" field was not recognized. Please make sure that all addresses are properly formed.
Just was wondering if you could explain a bit more about your comment. Thank you!

posted Hide Post
Try resending it without the period after com. I know someone who is interested in Jacksonville, and I’m interested in their office. I know of someone from Henderson, NV and I’ve seen another from Mesa, AZ who are looking for my office. So we’re looking at a 4-way transfer if one of those places suit you. Or if anyone wants my office that’s in a place you want. (Knoxville is my office)

Posts: 12 | Registered: 01 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oblivion are you interested in Covington GA? meloney27@yahoo.com 6782278041

Posts: 37 | Registered: 20 January 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sunny Florida. Do you want Las Vegas(Henderson), NV?
If so, call or text me at 515-313-7155.
Thanks Paul

Posts: 56 | Registered: 13 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oblivion6 did you get a transfer???? I need your office! Contact me PLEASE at 641-209-2212

Posts: 134 | Registered: 25 January 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paul D Not sure I would want Henderson. I would have to visit the area to see if it is what I am looking for. I have only been to Las Vegas and not outside LV Blvd. Thank you.

posted Hide Post
Kool. Sounds like a good excuse for a vacation. I know me and LV are ready.
Think about it.

Posts: 56 | Registered: 13 February 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Florida:
Been regular for 6 years. Would like to move but if a transfer does not happen before I would like what would I be losing if I went back to being an RCA? Has anyone ever done that before? Was it a mistake? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 22 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello I am interested in Florida, I am in Utah
please text me AT 7197262377 OR CALL

Posts: 16 | Registered: 22 November 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post