Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    From Washington to Colorado
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Washington to Colorado Login/Join

posted
My office is in Silverdale Washington. It is one of the best offices to work in with VOE scores that are very high. 12 routes right now and all are 43K or higher all with LLV's.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 01 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Ft Myers Florida and have been trying to get to the pacific nw. If you can't find anyone from Colorado who wants to trade, maybe we can find someone there who wants to come to Florida and we can do a 3 way trade.

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kimmy:
I'm in Ft Myers Florida and have been trying to get to the pacific nw. If you can't find anyone from Colorado who wants to trade, maybe we can find someone there who wants to come to Florida and we can do a 3 way trade.

That would be fine with me. I'm looking to go to the Springs area near Fountain. If you see anything please let me know.

posted Hide Post
Jennifer...I'm not sure if you have found a transfer or not, but I have found a possible 4-way transfer if you would be interested in Pueblo, CO. Please contact me ASAP if you're interested. Please call me at (317) 332-2032 or my email is jmsoper@sbcglobal.net.

Posts: 5 | Registered: 30 January 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jennifer,

I'm in Colorado Springs and looking to get to Arizona around the Tucson area - even Southern Phoenix area. I'd love to try to figure out a 3 or 4 way if we could!

Please email me at jrvanselow@msn.com or call my cell(224) 456-3040. Thanks!

Posts: 41 | Registered: 28 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am very interested! Can you tell me about your office?
quote:
Originally posted by cocarrier63:
Hi Jennifer,

I'm in Colorado Springs and looking to get to Arizona around the Tucson area - even Southern Phoenix area. I'd love to try to figure out a 3 or 4 way if we could!

posted Hide Post
I'm interested in a transfer to Springs. That is the town I have family in. Can you tell me about your office? Let me know and I will start looking for a way to make this happen.
quote:
Originally posted by cocarrier63:
Hi Jennifer,

posted Hide Post
Hi Jennifer . I am looking from VA to WA

Posts: 12 | Registered: 20 November 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post