Find
Notify
Tools

deleted Login/Join

posted
deleted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hockey1234,

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rural jewel:
Loooking for North or South Carolina from Mechanicsville Maryland . Postoffice has 14 rts. all with LLVs. My rt. is rural with lots of nice people and scenery and Amish families. Management is great and so are all of the people in the office.

My name is Kandie and I am within 50 miles of Columbia SC in a small office with four routes. Management and customers are great and so are other carriers in office. All routes are rural and you have to drive your own personal vehicle. I am looking to rlocate to the Maryland area within 50 miles of Kensington, Laurel area.

Posts: 2 | Location: SC | Registered: 12 February 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you still looking to move to Maryland? You can contact me at 517-304-6716 or email snyder.kelley27@gmail.com My office is close to the area that you wish to be and has all LLV's.

Posts: 50 | Registered: 22 February 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deleted

eric mcgrath

Posts: 88 | Location: mechanicsville maryland | Registered: 31 July 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post