Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Charleston sc to albany ny area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Charleston sc to albany ny area Login/Join

posted
Need asap
Looking for anything between albany and oneonta ny
Leave the snow behind and come to sunny charleston sc

Posts: 5 | Location: Summerville sc | Registered: 30 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Olean NY, about 4 1/2 hrs to Albany, trying to go to Columbia SC area. Would you be interested?

Posts: 40 | Registered: 19 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Serious!! Want to be moved before winter

posted Hide Post
Serious! Want to be moved before winter!

posted Hide Post
What office are you in

Posts: 5 | Location: Summerville sc | Registered: 30 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Olean NY

posted Hide Post
Still looking for a transfer. Steinmeyersc did you find somewhere closer yet?? Albany is about a 4 hour drive from me, much closer than SC! I make a 5 1/2 hr trip almost every weekend to see my family, but also have family in SC, hoping to get back there before winter. If interested call or text 803-667-7201 thanks

posted Hide Post
Nope had to transfer as an rca and I'm actually waiting for the paperwork havent worked since may 1st

posted Hide Post
ohhhh, sorry to hear that! I'm actually thinking about doing the same thing, or just finding a completely different job. I want to be down south before the snow comes again this year.