Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    If you want to LEAVE Tennessee post here
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you want to LEAVE Tennessee post here Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sunroof71:
I am in NC and need to get to Nashville but considering anywhere in Tennessee. I have several multi transfer possibilities so if you want to leave Tennessee please let me know where you are and where you wanna go.
I am in Dayton Tennessee and would like to go to Dublin, Ga or surrounding area. (931) 743-2545

Posts: 7 | Registered: 28 July 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sunroof71:
I am in NC and need to get to Nashville but considering anywhere in Tennessee. I have several multi transfer possibilities so if you want to leave Tennessee please let me know where you are and where you wanna go.
I am in Dayton, Tennessee and would like to go to Dublin, Ga or surrounding area. (931) 743-2534

posted Hide Post
I am in Dayton, Tennessee (east, near Chatt.) and would like to go to Dublin, Ga or surrounding area. (931) 743-2534. Darla Clark

posted Hide Post
I'm in the Nashville area, about 20 miles south, trying to go to the Colorado Springs or Denver areas, trying to get close to family.

Posts: 15 | Location: Murfreesboro, TN (Middle TN) | Registered: 12 February 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Darla I am I Middle Tennessee, Murfreesboro. Needing to get to East Tennessee. There is a carrier rcoffey0125 kn Knoxville wanting NC. This may be a perfect fit if you still want Nashville?..please text me 615 519-1535

Posts: 55 | Registered: 21 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I meant for that message to sunroof..are you still in NC? I am in Nashville area (murfreesboro) needing to get to Knoxville. Rcoffey0125 is in Knoxville and wanting North Carolina. If you are still interested in Nashville area this might be a good fit? Please text me 615 519-1535..thanks!

Posts: 55 | Registered: 21 October 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post