Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Everyone wanting to leave NC post here.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Everyone wanting to leave NC post here. Login/Join

posted Hide Post
AsherNC, durango co here. if interested janice @ 505-801-2888
quote:
Originally posted by AsherNC:
I’m about 30 minutes East of Asheville, looking for Wyoming, Montana, Idaho or MAYBE the mountains of Colorado.

Posts: 70 | Registered: 15 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Adrian J Fisher:
Am in Clayton, NC. Looking primarily for Southern California San Diego but am possibly open to other locations

You still looking to transfer?? And would you be willing to take an office a couple hours north of San Diego?

Posts: 12 | Registered: 17 December 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thirty minutes from Asheville now considering small town Florida, Montana, Wyoming, possibly Idaho

Posts: 76 | Registered: 19 July 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Durham, and.! Looking to
Go farther south. Like Texas, Florida, Georgia.

N. Lanier

Posts: 4 | Registered: 15 September 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Tampa Florida. I know a carrier that wants new New Braunfels. I need her office. JenLynnJed
New Braunfels wants Carolina. Carolina wants Florida. Let’s make this happen. 813-546-4339

Posts: 92 | Registered: 11 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Clayton. All llv office close to Raleigh. Non-stop growth, and news of an amazon plant coming to Johnston County in the near future. Non formula office. I would like Southern California. Preferably close to San Diego, but if you’re in Southern California and interested, hmu.

Posts: 10 | Registered: 30 September 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post