Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Everyone wanting to leave NC post here.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Everyone wanting to leave NC post here. Login/Join

posted
If you are looking to LEAVE NC. Post here .

Posts: 182 | Location: Bluefield VA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Lillington NC and I would like somewhere between Nashville and Knoxville Tennessee. I have a few people wanting to leave that area but they need somewhere to go. Let me know if you need NC and where you are.

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in the Raleigh/Cary NC area looking to go to Florida.

Posts: 97 | Registered: 14 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Chapel Hill, NC. I’m looking to transfer to coastal NC, possibly coastal SC, coastal GA, or Florida. Let me know if anyone is interested in Chapel Hill

Posts: 9 | Registered: 23 June 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wanting out of Harrisburg NC. First choice is Maine. But looking for a more rural area then Charlotte

Posts: 39 | Location: Harrisburg NC | Registered: 11 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Richfield Ohio looking to get to Raleigh North Carolina Desperate anything within an hour

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Fayetteville, NC looking to goto Richmond or Williamsburg, VA.

Posts: 3 | Registered: 15 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Suttles would you like fort myers florida? 3303912144

posted Hide Post
I am trying to get to central nc, in ohio but I have someone in florida interested in my office he is in fort myers. 330-391-2144

posted Hide Post
Asheville NC looking for southern OH or northern Kentucky

Posts: 17 | Registered: 24 September 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I NEED CENTRAL NC, I AM IN RICHFIELD OHIO, 30 MILES SOUTH OF CLEVELAND. SMALL RURAL OFFICE,6 ROUTES ALL LLV. J ROUTE 3303912144 PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JasonLos:
I'm in Fayetteville, NC looking to goto Richmond or Williamsburg, VA.

JasonLos. Did you get your transfer yet? Have a possibility for you.

Posts: 225 | Location: Richmond VA District | Registered: 28 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in Fuquay Varina which is 15 miles south of Raleigh trying to get to east TN or nearby. 919-247-4892

Posts: 57 | Location: Fuquay Varina, NC | Registered: 08 May 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Suttles:
I am in Chapel Hill, NC. I’m looking to transfer to coastal NC, possibly coastal SC, coastal GA, or Florida. Let me know if anyone is interested in Chapel Hill

Any interest in Virginia? All LLV NO Amazon

Posts: 225 | Location: Richmond VA District | Registered: 28 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hey sunroof I may have tampa available 330-391-2144