Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Murrieta, California to Denver, Colorado
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Murrieta, California to Denver, Colorado Login/Join

posted
Looking to get to Denver CO. specifically Centennial or Aurora and any surrounding area around Denver.

I'm at a large all LLV/van station in Murrieta CA. Very relaxed station in a city where the sun is always shining, great weather year round. next to Temecula where the wineries are. Nice safe place to raise a family.

text [951] 290-8151

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jamesbaker,

Posts: 215 | Registered: 02 April 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am located here in Albuquerque / Rio Rancho District it's pretty much a 6-hour drive from Denver I am willing to go to California if you're interested maybe you can use that as a as a bargaining chip and a three-way or four-way trade

Posts: 93 | Registered: 12 March 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by star wars terry:
I am located here in Albuquerque / Rio Rancho District it's pretty much a 6-hour drive from Denver I am willing to go to California if you're interested maybe you can use that as a as a bargaining chip and a three-way or four-way trade

Hi Terry. I most certainly got my heart set on moving to Denver CO. Although, I will keep an open mind about NM and also for a multi way transfer. thanks!

posted Hide Post