Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Florida to Oregon to complete a 3-way
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida to Oregon to complete a 3-way Login/Join

posted
Need to find someone from Florida that wants to come to The Dalles Or to complete a 3-way.
Mare@pacifier.com
541-296-6814 (home)
541-340-9064 (cell)

Posts: 9 | Registered: 29 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm trying to get into that area from Mesa (Phoenix), AZ if that can be worked into a 4-way trade. I can be very flexible with a move date.

Nathan 480-600-1450
harquahalas@cox.net

Posts: 43 | Registered: 01 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are you interested in Florida or Oregon?

Posts: 9 | Registered: 29 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I didn't specify. I'm interested in Oregon. I'm trying to get as close as I can to Spokane, WA.

Posts: 43 | Registered: 01 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know this is an old ad but-did you get your transfer? I'm in Ft Myers FL trying to get to OR. Let me know-Kim

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Mary.
My name is Craig Anderson
Living in Las Vegas, NV
45K route.
I might be interesed in moving to the Dalles.
Looking for Oregon city or a 50 mile radius.
Trying to get back to my kids.
If you could use me in a 3-4 way transfer let me know.
If any interest please email back and we'll chat.
Thank you
Craig anderson
702-672-5064

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hello my name is James Morris im interested in moving to fort myers asap pleas let me know i work out of hollywood post office 20 min away from miami we have 5 offices in our district lots of ot time and always can move around. my number is 3056847820 email me at jamesmorrispa@gmail.com

Posts: 47 | Location: Hollywood Florida  | Registered: 19 May 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post