Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    from Florida - to Tennessee or North Carolina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

from Florida - to Tennessee or North Carolina Login/Join

posted
Parrish, FL. Very nice 45k route in small, but growing rural town w/ 10 routes. Brand new PO. Very nice delivery. Finish early most days. Very easy commute to Tampa, St. Pete. , or Sarasota. Close to beaches, but rural. Looking for a nice route in TN preferably near Knoxville, (or anywhere from Nashville eastward). Will consider other areas including western NC. Please reply if interested.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jacob,

Posts: 7 | Registered: 23 June 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in fort myers looking to go to st pete tampa area, could you be interseted? or maybe you know someone.......239-362-2432.......thanks joel

Posts: 31 | Registered: 26 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you be interested in the Lake Norman area of NC? If so please call me at nablessard@aol.com. Thanks Nancy

Posts: 67 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Jacob, Are you still looking to move to TN. I know your post dates back to 2008 so you might have already found what you wanted, but thought it is worth a try anyhow. My Office is 30 minutes south of Nashville in Spring Hill, TN. I know someone who is want the Sarasota, FL area, maybe we could work out a three-way. Please call me if you are still interested. I am Liz 541-973-3668

Posts: 21 | Registered: 14 January 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post