Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Pigeon Forge Tennessee (Gatlinburg)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pigeon Forge Tennessee (Gatlinburg) Login/Join

posted
Needing Vandalia,Troy,Tipp City,Piqua out in the country areas in Ohio...have fort Meyers,fl person who wants my route possible 3 way..who needs Florida from that area in Ohio? Looking for a small post office out in the country.

Posts: 77 | Location: Sevierville | Registered: 20 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kitty I still may be interested in your office too I'm still keeping an eye out for Ohio to my route in NC...

Posts: 274 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh thats great and good to know thank you

Posts: 77 | Location: Sevierville | Registered: 20 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many rural routes are in your office? Do the routes have LLV's?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kimmy,

Posts: 192 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are a satellite office of Sevierville Tennessee post office Pigeon Forge has 3 regular rural routes and one auxiliary and one baby City route... Sevierville have 38 route I believe and two auxiliary Routes and two City routes. I'm the only one in Pigeon Forge with the LLV and the city route...sevierville has about 8 rural Llv's is my guess.

posted Hide Post
Kitty are you still looking for Ohio?

posted Hide Post
If the 3 way thats going on now doesn't go thru..then yes..where are you in Ohio?

posted Hide Post
Kitty I am in NC

posted Hide Post
Oh thats right btw what part of North Carolina are you at I know people that want North Carolina

posted Hide Post
Kitty I am in Lillington between Raleigh and Fayetteville. 2 hours from the coast. Looking anywhere between Pigeon Forge, Chattanooga and Nashville. Closer to Nashville the better. How is your transfer going?

posted Hide Post
We just need one more postmasters signature on this 3 way

posted Hide Post
Congrats but definitely let me know if it doesn't work out. I would take your office for sure.

posted Hide Post
hey kitty, I am in Richfield ohio, about 1and a half hour from Dayton. need your tenn, to complete a 3 way!!! cal me 3303912144

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
im in Richfield ohio, small rural office all llv, 6 routes.30 miles south of Cleveland, need your Tennessee office to do 3 way 3303912144. gotcha kitty

posted Hide Post
I NEED NORTH CAROLINA PLEEEEEEEEASE!!!!