Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Pigeon Forge Tennessee (Gatlinburg)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pigeon Forge Tennessee (Gatlinburg) Login/Join

posted
Needing Vandalia,Troy,Tipp City,Piqua out in the country areas in Ohio...have fort Meyers,fl person who wants my route possible 3 way..who needs Florida from that area in Ohio? Looking for a small post office out in the country.

Posts: 75 | Location: Sevierville | Registered: 20 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kitty I still may be interested in your office too I'm still keeping an eye out for Ohio to my route in NC...

Posts: 82 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh thats great and good to know thank you

Posts: 75 | Location: Sevierville | Registered: 20 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How many rural routes are in your office? Do the routes have LLV's?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kimmy,

Posts: 190 | Location: Largo Florida | Registered: 26 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are a satellite office of Sevierville Tennessee post office Pigeon Forge has 3 regular rural routes and one auxiliary and one baby City route... Sevierville have 38 route I believe and two auxiliary Routes and two City routes. I'm the only one in Pigeon Forge with the LLV and the city route...sevierville has about 8 rural Llv's is my guess.

posted Hide Post
Kitty are you still looking for Ohio?

Posts: 82 | Registered: 17 September 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the 3 way thats going on now doesn't go thru..then yes..where are you in Ohio?