Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    fl to upstate n.y.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

fl to upstate n.y. Login/Join

posted
Beautiful Sarasota County, Fl (Venice) because of family issues in need of route Binghamton, Owego,NY area. Office friendly and all K routes with 2 j's cause they choose high option. Contact if within 30 miles. thanks! Val

Posts: 10 | Registered: 05 April 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Jamesville ny 13078?

Posts: 45 | Location: United States | Registered: 23 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You are exactly where I need to go. If you find a 3,4,5 way trade to get you where you need to go, contact me @ georgiarodrick@gmail.com or 231-414-4373

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oops, forgot to tell you where I am. I'm in west Michigan near Lake Michigan. Easy commute to
Grand Rapids for city and north to the woods, water or snow. Lots and lots of outdoor recreational options and a low cost of living. georgiarodrick@gmail.com

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
no time to do the homework> I need to get to Owego, NY Wink

posted Hide Post
how far from Owego?

posted Hide Post
Also interested in 3 way to Venice from Western Massachusetts if needed.

Posts: 22 | Registered: 05 April 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm an hour from Binghamton looking to go south

Posts: 19 | Registered: 11 December 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm 10 minutes from Corning, if interested

Posts: 29 | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I realise this is an old post, did you get a transfer yet? If not would you consider Hinsdale NY? It's 2 1/2 hrs from Binghamton.

Posts: 40 | Registered: 19 October 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Raleigh NC looking for Florida if this helps you to do a 3-way...I see an ad for someone in Jamesville near Syracuse wanting NC...

Posts: 51 | Registered: 24 February 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post