Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Sacramento CA ( Elk Grove office ) to Las Vegas NV
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sacramento CA ( Elk Grove office ) to Las Vegas NV Login/Join

posted
Looking to transfer in 2014. LAS VEGAS NV areas. No BS ready to sign paperwork! . Please contact me by email - worknk9s@yahoo.com / FB or #916-803-1073. Please feel free to share my info. Northern CA. ELK GROVE office - Great location, LLVs, fast growing area, 15mins from downtown capital Sacramento. Lots to explore - mountains/rivers/lakes/beaches. Thanks inadvance Wink

Posts: 35 | Registered: 26 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi ... We live in Las Vegas and would be willing to possibly look at moving to Klamath Falls, Oregon.
We have been trying for years to get back to Oregon. Last year we had a 5 way transfer and after sold our house it fell through... this after we lost our 19 year old son due to a tragic hunting accident.
I would like to find out more about the transfer in Klamath Falls. Please email my wife at lvhomesbytrina@gmail.com her name is Trina Anderson.

Thank you,
Craig

Craig Anderson
702-672-5064

Posts: 67 | Location: Las Vegas - Oregon or Washington | Registered: 18 February 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Craig , I have already been I touch with your wife Trina . We have both tried to contact this person in OR that posted this new transfer , so far no responce Frowner if I hear anything I will get in touch with you ASAP Wink Ttysoon , Crystal

Posts: 35 | Registered: 26 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post