Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Fayetteville, NC wanting something in the Richmond, VA area
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fayetteville, NC wanting something in the Richmond, VA area Login/Join

posted
42k with ~620boxes only 2 dismounts. Easy route in nice neighborhoods. Saturday's off. Smaller office with 15 rural routes and maybe 7 city routes.
Email me with what you have: jasonlos80@gmail.com

Posts: 3 | Registered: 15 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jason I don't have Richmond.. bur would you be interested in a office on the Bluefield WV /VA line.?

Posts: 182 | Location: Bluefield VA | Registered: 28 November 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello lm in forest Va. 2 hours from Richmond Va. I'd love to trade NC .

Posts: 72 | Location: forest,va. | Registered: 23 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still looking for the Richmond or Williamsburg, VA area. Thanks!

Posts: 3 | Registered: 15 March 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jason Los - Still looking for Florida. I am in the Richmond area if we can find the 3rd piece to finish the transfer, I am ready to sign now.

Posts: 225 | Location: Richmond VA District | Registered: 28 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want Fayetteville, I’m in Richfield Ohio, got someone who is interested in my office I can get with y’all

Posts: 125 | Registered: 18 November 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where is the person interested in your office located?

Posts: 225 | Location: Richmond VA District | Registered: 28 March 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roger Stack:
I want Fayetteville, I’m in Richfield Ohio, got someone who is interested in my office I can get with y’all

Roger. Do you have anything that would help us out? Redpony2013@gmail.com

posted Hide Post
Hey redpony, I had someone in fort Myers that wanted my office, and I have someone in Columbia South Carolina as well. I haven’t heard from the Florida guy lately though. My number is3303912144

posted Hide Post
Is Fort Myers all Llv

posted Hide Post
Hey Roger...it's Rich in SC..I'm still trying to get north

Posts: 51 | Registered: 03 June 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need Fayetteville, I have someone in Columbia South Carolina interested in my office. 3303912144

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JasonLos:
Still looking for the Richmond or Williamsburg, VA area. Thanks!

Jason Los. I have a transfer for you. Redpony2013@gmail.com