Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    mutual transfer to AZ or NV
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

mutual transfer to AZ or NV Login/Join

posted
I work out of a small office in central OK and would like to transfer to the Phoenix or Tucson AZ area or maybe Las Vegas area. I like the hot and dry climate. 405-263-4704 cheveez@pldi.net

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hightower,

Posts: 2 | Registered: 11 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you can read my posting and see if it will help you any.....Gorillag

Posts: 6 | Registered: 19 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi!

Where about in Oklahoma are you? I have someone from Prescott Arizona who is interested in my area. Perhaps we have a possible 3 way.

Karen

Posts: 48 | Registered: 12 January 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work out of ElReno,OK. I think Prescott is beautiful but it's not where I want to work.

Posts: 2 | Registered: 11 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have just the climate for you! I am about an hour west of Las Vegas in Pahrump. I would like to get to the Phoenix or Lake Havasu City area. Would certainly be interested in a 3way if you can find anyone from those areas who want OK.
Thanks-Pete

Posts: 20 | Registered: 18 August 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted

Hi ! I'm from GA , I would like to tranfer to any city of AZ . Whoever would like to go to GA , please let me know or we can do 3 or 4 way tranfer . I work at Duluth GA , All routes have LLVs . Nice office and nice city . I try to move close to my family and my fiance .Thanks. Whoever interesting or know someone try to move to GA please contact me 678 -559-9798

Posts: 6 | Registered: 04 April 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,
I have a route in the Mojave desert near Barstow, CA(Newberry Springs). I need to get to Lexington, KY or anywhere close. My route is a 42H, only day off is Sunday, and must have vehicle. But it is a small community with growth potential and co-workers are friendly. Maybe 3-way? Contact Julia @ 760-617-7320 or ednjulia1@hotmail.com

Posts: 20 | Registered: 19 April 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hi im in phoenix scottsdale... i NEED to get to tucson.. i know how to do 3 ways 224 456 3040..jrvanselow@msn.com

Posts: 41 | Registered: 28 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Lake Havasu City would LOVE Phoenix area husbands health and my only child and granddaughter moving to Tolleson any help would be great

Posts: 167 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Im in Anthem if any wants leave Prescott.

Posts: 25 | Location: Anthem,Arizona | Registered: 01 July 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post