Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DELETE Login/Join

posted
My senority date is Jan 11, 2003. I will consider all offers. email me at roccojr6@gmail.com I live in Pearland TX and our office has about 40 rural routes. 95 % of the routes have LLV's; Most of the rts in our office are under 25 miles. Pearland, TX is South of Houston. It's by a hwy that takes you to any part of houston in 10 to 45 minutes!
My route is a 43k with llv. 22 miles. 17 NBU stops and an apartment complex with growth.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Noelle,

Posts: 45 | Location: United States | Registered: 23 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last year in our office we had a 3 way transfer and it did not go well. My office decided the rt the lady left should have gone up for bid first and the transferee should get whatever is left over. Meanwhile all 3 transfers could not go back to work for 3 pay periods until they did all of this. Is this common? If it is and everyone is ok with this then I would not mind. But I don't want to make someone upset. My office would not of contested the transfer is it would have been mutual. Give me your thoughts....

Posts: 45 | Location: United States | Registered: 23 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to transfer to New York, but I would like to get as close as I can to Naples, New York. This is where my family lives and I want to go back "home".

posted Hide Post
where is the post office where you work in Syracuse? Is it close to 90? and how many rural routes are at that office? do they have llv's? how long is your rt?

posted Hide Post
Noelle, It sounds like one of the districts (or all 3) involved in that transfer did not know what they were doing and that's why it got all screwed up. A 2-way transfer can get screwed up to and a 4-way transfer can be processed smoothly and quickly. It all depends on the HR departments in each district and wether or not they know what they are doing.

Posts: 27 | Location: Santa Cruz, California | Registered: 07 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, great info!!!
quote:
Originally posted by Sunny Daze:
Noelle, It sounds like one of the districts (or all 3) involved in that transfer did not know what they were doing and that's why it got all screwed up. A 2-way transfer can get screwed up to and a 4-way transfer can be processed smoothly and quickly. It all depends on the HR departments in each district and wether or not they know what they are doing.

posted Hide Post
Hey Bob, are you just set on Florida? I'm in MS, but my family is in east TX. I'd love to get back there, but have been trying an in-state move cause I thought it might be easier.

Posts: 18 | Registered: 09 August 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Noelle, jamesville, 5 min from syr
6-7 min from i90 office has 6 routes-all LLv
my rt is 44j every other sat off

Posts: 14 | Registered: 15 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks for the info. I am not in a hurry to move just quite yet, I want to see if I can get closer to Naples. I am mailing flyers tomorrow to the locations most interested. But if you are still around, i will consider it.
quote:
Originally posted by bob j:
Hi Noelle, jamesville, 5 min from syr
6-7 min from i90 office has 6 routes-all LLv
my rt is 44j every other sat off

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Noelle:
My senority date is Jan 11, 2003. I will consider all offers. email me at roccojr6@gmail.com I live in Pearland TX and our office has about 40 rural routes. 95 % of the routes have LLV's; Most of the rts in our office are under 25 miles. Pearland, TX is South of Houston. It's by a hwy that takes you to any part of houston in 10 to 45 minutes!
My route is a 43k with llv. 17 NBU stops and an apartment complex with growth.