Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    murphy nc to macon ga
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

murphy nc to macon ga Login/Join

posted
we have 13 rts in office,all use pov,s .my rt is 44k ,57 miles.Need a transfer to be close to family.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 18 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Murphy, NC on the map look like it would be a beautiful place to live. We been wanting to move to NC, but not just anywhere. I have a carrier in Colorado wanting to move to Northern Michigan. Keep that in mind for a 3-way or 4. I am from Michigan.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 03 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to be able to do a 3 way or 4way.I need this transfer badly .I need this trasfer to be with my husband to be.Heres hoping something comes threw.

Posts: 16 | Registered: 18 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey I am 2 hours from Michigan border don't know what your looking for but I want south ft Meyers would be great

Posts: 49 | Registered: 25 July 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am now locked in a 4-way (papers signed and date set). I am going to Asheboro, NC. I mention this so that people will not waste their time contacting me.

Posts: 32 | Registered: 03 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, if u can find someone from ga that's wants to come to the Tampa area in fl. I would be interested in trying to work a 3 way.

Posts: 48 | Registered: 28 August 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am wanting to relocate to Murphy,NC from Greensboro,NC. My route is a 43J, 26 miles, around 950 boxes, My route has an LLV

Posts: 5 | Registered: 31 October 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post