Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Southern Maine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Southern Maine Login/Join

posted
Between PA and NC

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Southern Maine,

Posts: 44 | Registered: 04 May 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello

I am lookin to go north. I am 20 miles west of Boston in Acton, Ma. It's an upscale community. Our office has 11 City Routes and 14 Rural. It is a great office with nice people and a great atmosphere. My wifes family lives in Canada and would like to get a little closer to them. I have a 38H route but don't let that discourage you. We have two vacant routes that will be dismantled and dispersed among our routes after this coming Februarys Mail Count. The adjustments are already done on paper and I will be gaining 78 Deliveries. It will put me in a low J Route category. My route is a Centralized Box and Box On Post Mix. Nice Route. I am telling you alot about my route because it is the one you would probably get if you were interested. Everyone else is pretty much happy where they are at. All routes have LLV's. I'm not in a hurry. Just hopin someday someone will be interested in a transfer.

Give me post to Huey.drewby@verizon.net if interested or call me at 1 978 239 5703.

Thanks,
Rod

Posts: 51 | Registered: 23 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in a trade. I live in beautiful Conifer, Colorado. Conifer is nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mtns. It's a wonderful community and I have a great post office. It has 7 routes and is a very friendly post office. If you are interested please call me at: 352.229.4606 C/ 352.489.1672 H or email at: arielbruns@yahoo.com. Thank you. Dennis Bruns

Posts: 6 | Location: Conifer CO | Registered: 19 July 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm looking to go to Maine, I have a 48k with llv in Harrisburg NC. Smaller office but town is exploding. I want my kid in a smaller community. kimberlyreneejustice@gmail.com

Posts: 39 | Location: Harrisburg NC | Registered: 11 October 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post