Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    From Lake Havasu City, AZ to anywhere near Louisville KY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

From Lake Havasu City, AZ to anywhere near Louisville KY Login/Join

posted
Ok fellow rural carriers, I need a transfer ASAP or within three months, please help. I have a 45 k office has all llvs. need this one badly, 2-3-4-ways dont care just so i get to Louisville thanks

Posts: 86 | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I,m in Versailles Ky 40 minutes from Louisville trying to get to Texas. Stan @ 936-661-8983 3/4/5/6/7/8/way. Whatever way it Takes. Looking for East and South of Dallas area but not Houston area. Deep East Texas and Piney woods area would be great. Please Text or Call.

Posts: 44 | Registered: 19 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stan the mailman:
I,m in Versailles Ky 40 minutes from Louisville trying to get to Texas. Stan @ 936-661-8983 3/4/5/6/7/8/way. Whatever way it Takes. Looking for East and South of Dallas area but not Houston area. Deep East Texas and Piney woods area would be great. Please Text or Call.

If Denton, TX would work for you text Frank (469) 223-1317

Posts: 156 | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post