Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Florida to Florida
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Florida to Florida Login/Join

posted
Anyone in Florida interested in mutual transfer within Florida?

Posts: 101 | Registered: 10 June 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yes I am!! I work in New Port Richey but want to transfer to Citrus County where I live!

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just transferred to Clermont from Ohio. I'd like to get closer to Bradenton. I'm not sure where you are located.

posted Hide Post
I'm in Florida interested in Florida!

Posts: 25 | Registered: 23 May 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where are you? I'm in Clermont.

posted Hide Post
I am very interested! I'm in Ocala, and want to go to Clermont. Maybe we can do a 3 or 4-way?
Call or text me @ (352)414-8491 OR email uknowyask@yahoo.com

Posts: 19 | Registered: 14 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ok well you want to go quite a bit south to me - I work about an hour north of Tampa and live an hour even more north! Ocala is still an hour north to me, I really want to stay within 30 mins to make it worth the transfer.

Posts: 74 | Location: New Port Richey, Fl | Registered: 11 January 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My mail route is on Sanibel Island, FL. Would that be of interest?

Posts: 22 | Location: Sanibel Island, FL | Registered: 11 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you tell me more about your office. How many routes? Do you have llv's or pov? How's the cost of living there? I just transferred from Ohio.

posted Hide Post
There are 8 full - time routes. My route is a 40H during off - season and a 48K during season. There are reasonable places to live even near beach and a few on the island.

Posts: 22 | Location: Sanibel Island, FL | Registered: 11 April 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
...llv

posted Hide Post
I just transferred to Fl. Do you know if I can transfer again so soon? I've heard you can transfer at any time.
How many rca's do you have?
Tell me what you like about your office and what you don't like about your route.
There are 45+ RC at my office. We also have llv's.
I would be very interested in Sanibel Island. I prefer to be closer to the water than Clermont. Clermont is a beautiful town though.

posted Hide Post
Keep me in mind if you find someone needing to get to Clermont. I'd like to get closer to Bradenton.

posted Hide Post
I'll be in naples fl trying to be closet to tamp area Tampa, clearwater, st pete, Dunedin, Seminole, largo

Posts: 57 | Location: Coeburn Virginia | Registered: 24 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Ocala. Still in need of transfer to Clermont or Winter Garden.

Posts: 19 | Registered: 14 September 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post