Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Bowling Green, FL to TN
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bowling Green, FL to TN Login/Join

posted
Hi I am from Bowling Green, FL and would be interested in Jacksboro or somewhere in east TN.

Posts: 23 | Registered: 18 November 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would you want Coeburn va

Posts: 57 | Location: Coeburn Virginia | Registered: 24 June 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like to take you up on your offer but I would be two hours from where I want to move. Thanks Mc
Kinney

posted Hide Post
I think we could still get a 3 way, if you want Manchester, KY. It's about an hour and 20 minutes from where you want to be.

Posts: 29 | Location: Shepherdsville, KY | Registered: 20 September 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still just a little to far. Thanks Mckinney.

posted Hide Post
I'm Still in Versailles Ky. I'm 45 minutes from your brother..Or was it your son???

Posts: 44 | Registered: 19 December 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is my son. I have decided to move closer to Tenn. where my mother lives, but will keep you in mind because I have to make some decision quickly.

posted Hide Post
Hi Mckinney do you still looking to transfer? Email me please casandra232009@hotmail.com Im interested in your office please. Thank you

Posts: 23 | Location: Killeen TX | Registered: 28 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
McKinney I'm in Arlington TN 35 minutes from Memphis 50 minutes from Jackson TN im trying to get to Florida my email is personmildred@gmail or text me at 901-614-5389

Posts: 109 | Registered: 01 February 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post