Postal Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Mutual Transfer Ads - Rural Carriers    Michigan to Michigan
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Michigan to Michigan Login/Join

posted
Office west of Detroit in Walled Lake. All K and J routes with LLV's or FFV's. I commute from Eaton Rapids and need a transfer to an office in mid-Michigan. Please contact Diane at lilykindsaints@gmail.com or text/call 517-525-4798

Posts: 41 | Registered: 27 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in Newaygo, which is a commute to mid-state or west coast. Willing to do a 3, 4, 5... way to get to FL. Let me know if I can help. georgiarodrick@gmail.com

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Georgiagirl1950 - Very interested in Newaygo

Posts: 41 | Registered: 27 June 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am trying to get to the west coast of FL so if you can find someone from there who wants your route we can do a three-way.

Posts: 46 | Location: United States | Registered: 20 October 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to live in Walled Lake area. Been trying to get to Michigan for a couple years now two failed transfers. Maybe a 3 way or 4 way idk just letting you know Im in Tulsa area Broken Arrow Oklahoma all LLV's 19 rural route office 74014 zone.

Posts: 26 | Registered: 18 June 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post